top of page
  • Facebook Social Icon


North West Pole Repairs


Business 01457810087

Mob 07802364667

  • Instagram
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • YouTube

How to send your sections



Go to your local tackle shop and ask if they have any cardboard tubes used for delivering rods and poles, most will be happy to provide free of charge. You can go to your local carpet shops and ask them for a tube they only throw them away and will be more than happy to let you have them.

Wrap your pole sections in bubble wrap or newspapers. Please do not send sections in rod tubes they are not strong enough. Do not forget to include your contact details in with your section. Royal Mail has a service if your parcel is more than 1.5 metres in length it can sometimes be refused this seem s to vary from office to office if they refuse to accept them, try the links below as these companies will not refuse parcels over 1.5 metres.


Some of the companies that provide carriage. also try Transglobal express.


They will collect from your home address or workplace parcel2go have a drop-off service.

You can always contact me directly.         


If you have damage to a joint I will need the ajacent section to make sure they fit together neatly.  


Please leave feed back comment below as this helps customers 

Thank you for your comments it is most appreciated. 

Name *

Email *



bottom of page